The Urban Sling™ from OP/TECH USA is the ideal solution for carrying gear in areas of dense population where security is a concern.
The Urban Sling™ from OP/TECH USA is the ideal solution for carrying gear in areas of dense population where security is a concern. With a cut-resistant braided stainless steel cable incorporated into the webbing, it offers additional peace of mind for photographers. It has a "quick adjust" feature that allows the camera to be instantly secured in a "body-guarded" position keeping expensive cameras and lenses from swinging too freely in a crowd. The "quick adjust" returns the sling to the normal shooting position just as fast so there’s no worries of missing a shot.
The Urban Sling™ is designed with a special pad comprised of an internal layer of high-tech memory foam for added cushion and a control-stretch™ elastic to give added support. These layers are then enclosed by two layers of neoprene of which one has a non-skid surface backing for added grip on the shoulder. A support-stretch™ binding completes the picture to create a sling that can be worn for hours in comfort. There are no quick disconnects on the main part of this sling as an added security measure; however, it incorporates our Uni-Loop™ connectors for attaching to the camera. These connectors are easily interchangeable with many other OP/TECH USA harnesses, slings and straps giving the photographer added versatility.
Today's photographer needs a way to shoot comfortably and confidently while still protecting his gear. The Urban Sling™ is the perfect match!
Combine the Urban Sling™ with other OP/TECH USA products for even more possibilities.
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size*|
|6501052||Urban Sling™||Black||$39.95||Fully adjustable 25"–36" (63,5cm–91,44cm)|
* Measured from top of shoulder to end of Uni-Loop Connector
How to Attach a Uni Loop™ Connector to your Camera
1. Thread Uni Loop™ through connection point on the right side of camera.
2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni Loop™ Connector.
3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
4. Attach the Uni-Loop Connector™ to the corresponding quick disconnect on the sling. The second Uni-Loop Connector™ is only used on cameras with a second connection area located on the right side (not top) or on a Pro Battery Grip. Most cameras will only use one connection.
5. Place the strap pad over your shoulder. The triglide on the back adjusts the sling to the appropriate length. The second triglide can be positioned to act as a stop to prevent your camera from sliding too far back on the sling.
One Uni-Loop Connector™ is sufficient for supporting a camera. It has a static weight support of up to 146 pounds.