The Sling Strap Adaptor– Quick Adjust clips onto a strap pad to convert it into an over-the-shoulder sling. The "Quick Adjust" feature allows the length of the sling to be quickly and easily adjusted.
The Sling Strap Adaptor - Quick Adjust™ attaches to an OP/TECH USA strap pad to convert it into an over-the-shoulder sling. The "Quick Adjust" feature allows the length of the sling to be quickly and easily adjusted while being worn. It's ideal for someone who is hiking or moving in crowded sidewalks where it's preferable to keep gear close and tight to the body. The Quick Adjust allows you to rapidly move your camera into a tighter position against the body with just a quick pull on the adjustment tab. To lengthen the strap into shooting position, lift on the adjustment tab and pull down on the camera. The Sling Strap Adaptor - Quick Adjust™ comes with 2 Uni-Loop Connectors™ for secure attachment to your camera.
In most cases, you will only need the front Uni-Loop Connector™ as only cameras with a third connection point located on the grip use two Uni-Loops™. The back Uni-Loop Connector™ can always be used to hold a Snoot Boot™ lens pouch (sold separately) or can be used with the System Connector™ - Extensions (sold separately) as a security lanyard to attach to the other side of the camera.
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|1301462||Sling Strap Adaptor - Quick Adjust™||Black||$10.95||Adjustable length of 23"–46" (58,4cm–91,4cm)|
How to Attach the Sling Strap Adaptor—Quick Adjust™ to your Camera
1. Attach both ends of the webbing sling to your OP/TECH USA strap pad (not included).
2. Thread the male Uni Loop™ through connection point on the right side of camera. (Most cameras will only use this single connector.)
3. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni Loop™ Connector and pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
4. Attach the Uni Loop connector to the corresponding quick disconnect on the sling.
5. Use the second Uni Loop connector on cameras with a second connection area or on Pro Battery Grips.
6. Place the strap pad over the left shoulder. The first triglide on the back adjusts the sling to the right length. The second triglide can be positioned to act as a stop to prevent your camera from sliding too far back on the sling. To quickly adjust the size shorter, pull the webbing loop at the front. To quickly adjust the size longer, lift the plastic tab at the base of the connector and pull the webbing back through.
No questions have been asked regarding this product.