The E-Z Grip Strap is ideal for the photographer who wants the stability of a hand strap with the flexibility to get in and out of the grip quickly and easily.
The E-Z Grip Strap™ has many of the same features as our popular Grip Strap™ but in a streamlined configuration. The E-Z Grip Strap™ is ideal for the photographer who wants the stability of a hand strap with the flexibility to get in and out of the grip quickly and easily. The metal base plate has a rubber pad to protect the camera's finish and uses a case screw to firmly attach to the tripod mount area of the camera. If a third attachment area exists on the camera, the base plate connection can be removed from the strap. This leaves a 3/8" webbing connection for the third connection area. This also keeps the tripod mount area available for use. The Uni-Loop Connector™ (included with strap) is compatible with many other OP/TECH USA strap configurations.
|E-Z Grip Strap™|
|# of Connection Points||Two|
|Connection Type||Base plate and Uni-Loop™|
|Strap Length||Adjustable from 12" to 16" (including Uni-Loop™) (30,4cm - 40,6cm)|
|Pad Dimensions||8.25" x 2" (folded) (20,9cm x 5cm)|
|Recommended Load||10 lbs (4.5 kg)|
|Materials||Neoprene and nylon webbing|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|6701232||E-Z Grip Strap™||Black||$27.95||One size fits most SLRs|
How to Attach the E-Z Grip Strap to your Camera
1. Thread Uni Loop™ through connection point on camera.
2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni Loop™ Connector.
3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
4. Fasten Quick Disconnect on Uni- Loop to Quick Disconnect on strap. Lay the strap across the pad as shown.*
5. Fold pad over strap and fasten with the five snaps.
6. Place base plate with thumb-screw underneath camera as shown and fasten it to the tripod mount area.
7. If your camera has a third connection area the base plate can be removed and the webbing can be used to attach to the camera.
8. Place hand through the pad to grip the camera.
*The length of the strap is fully adjustable allowing you to fit the E-Z Grip Strap™ to your personal preference.
The foam type padding tends to slip off the back of your palm. which could end up disasterous.
OP/TECH USA responds:
It does depend on your hand size as to how the E-Z Grip Strap will fit. I would suggest trying either the Gotcha Wrist Strap or the Grip Strap for a more secure fit. The Gotcha Wrist Strap can be tightened around your wrist and secured with the hook-and-loop closures. The Grip Strap wraps completely around your hand.