For those photographers wanting the feel and the fast action of the Utility Strap - Sling for carrying two cameras, the Double Sling is the answer!
The Double Sling™ from OP/TECH USA offers the same feel and fast action of the Utility Strap™ - Sling--times two! Its U-shaped neoprene pad effectively distributes and balances the weight of two cameras while absorbing the shock of the photographer’s movements. The cameras glide up and down the strap with unparalleled ease and speed so photographers not only stay comfortable, they'll never miss a shot due to a tangled strap.
Using OP/TECH USA's exclusive Uni-Loop Connectors™ (included with harness) to attach the cameras, the tripod socket remains available. The strap also has added flexibility in that it can be adjusted to carry only one camera if desired. By simply adjusting one of the slings snugly under the arm, the U-shaped pad remains stable on the shoulders.
The Sling Strap Adaptor System Connector™ used on the Double Sling™ can be removed from the U-shaped pad and added to any other OP/TECH USA standard strap pad to create an over-the-shoulder sling strap. This interchangeable design gives the photographer flexibility to customize their gear to fit their ever-changing needs. Comfort, security and flexibility sum up the features of the Double Sling™. Give it a try!
|* Note: The weight of an item is often perceived as being much heavier than the actual weight. The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the strap. Straps can safely carry much more.
** One Uni-Loop Connector™ is sufficient for supporting a camera. It has a static weight support of up to 146 pounds.
† Strap length measured from shoulder to connector.
|Recommended Load *||Up to 15 lbs per side (6.8kg)|
|Carry Style||Harness, Sling|
|# of Connection Points||Up to four|
|Connection Type||Uni-Loop™ **|
|Strap Length||Fully adjustable 23"–31" (58,4cm–78,7cm) each side †|
|Pad Dimensions||U-shaped Neoprene pad 24" in length (60,9cm)|
|Materials||Neoprene pad, nylon webbing, and leather tabs|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Stock #||Style||Color||MSRP||Approximate Size|
|6501082||Double Sling™||Black||$49.95||Fully adjustable 23"–31" (58,4cm–78,7cm) each side|
Please watch the product video for complete instructions on how to use the Double Sling™.
How to Attach a Uni Loop™ Connector to your Camera
1. Thread Uni Loop™ through connection point on the right side of camera.
2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni Loop™ Connector.
3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.
4. Attach the Uni-Loop Connector™ to the corresponding quick disconnect on the sling. The second Uni-Loop Connector™ is only used on cameras with a second connection area located on the right side (not top) or on a Pro Battery Grip. Most cameras will only use one connection.
5. The triglide on the back adjusts the sling to the appropriate length. The second triglide can be positioned to act as a stop to prevent your camera from sliding too far back on the sling.
One Uni-Loop Connector™ is sufficient for supporting a camera. It has a static weight support of up to 146 pounds.
Can the Double Sling be converted into the Dual Harness or visa versa. I don't see much difference between the two except for the front strap.
There are several difference between the Double Sling and the Dual Harness.
1. The Double Sling uses two Sling Strap Adaptors for connecting two cameras. The Dual Harness uses four 3/8" webbing connectors to connect the two cameras.
2. The cameras on the Double Sling can then slide up and down the webbing on the Uni-Loops. The cameras on the Dual Harness do not slide.
3. The Double Sling generally uses one connection point on the camera, while the Dual Harness uses two.
4. The Dual Harness comes in two sizes, while the Double Sling only comes in one.
You can unclip the Sling Strap Adaptors from the Double Sling, and replace them with another connection type (3/8" Webbing, Pro Loop Connectors, etc) if you wish.