These are no ordinary lens pouches. No longer do lenses have to be put in a square pouch - the Snoot Boot™ is cylindrical just like a lens. They are also ideal for tripod ball heads as they can be secured to the ball head when it is attached to the tripod or when it's stored separately. The wide-mouth opening makes it easy to retrieve a lens while the drawstring closure secures it tightly with a spring lock. The pouch has a tapered design to provide a better friction fit - diameter measurements given are for the widest portion of the pouch and correspond to the widest end of a lens. TheSnoot Boot™ can be attached to a belt or a D-ring of a photo vest so that it's always available.
Use the Product Finder to find the right size for your camera!
Note: dimensions given are the actual pouch. Allow an extra 1" (2,5cm) length beyond the length of your lens to ensure a proper fit.
- (a) Wide Body Small: 4" Diameter x 5" L (10,2cm x 12,7cm)
- (b) Wide Body Medium: 4.5" Diameter x 6.5" L (11,4cm x 16.5cm)
- (c) Wide Body Large: 4.5" Diameter x 8" L (11,4cm x 20,3cm)
- (d) Mini: 3" Diameter x 4" L (7,6cm x 10,2cm)
- (e) Small: 3.2" Diameter x 6" L (8,1cm x 15,2cm)
- (f) Medium: 3.5" Diameter x 8" L (8,9cm x 20,3cm)
- (g) Large: 3.6" Diameter x 9" L (9,1cm x 22,9cm)
- Wide Body-XL: 4.5" Diameter x 10" L (11,4cm x 25,4cm)
- Wide Body-XXL: 5" Diameter x 12" L (12,7cm x 30,5cm)
- Materials: Neoprene pouch, plastic snap hook and leather tab
- Connection type: belt loop and snap hook (except Wide Body-XL & WIde Body-XXL which have a neoprene-covered handle)
- Made in the USA
Close out items are not available through our dealers.
Questions & Answers
No questions have been asked regarding this product.