The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
- Recommended Load: Up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Carry Style: Shoulder, cross body
- # of Connection Points: 2 One point connections
- Connection Type: Uni Loop
- Strap Length: fully adjustable 26.5" to 31" (67.3cm - 78.7cm) The Utility Strap™ - Sling is measured from the top of the shoulder to the end of the Uni-Loop connector.
- Pad Dimensions: 2.5" by 16" Neoprene (6.35cm - 40.64cm)
- Quick disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Neoprene pad with non-skid surface and nylon webbing
- Webbing Width: 1"
- Made in the USA
Close out items are not available through our dealers.
How to Attach a UTILITY STRAP™ - SLING to your Camera
|1. Thread male Uni-Loop through connection point on camera.||2. Thread quick disconnect through opening of Uni-Loop.||3. Pull quick disconnect to tighten knot.|
4. Attach the Uni-Loop connector to the corresponding quick disconnect on the sling. Use the second Uni-Loop connector on cameras with a second connection area on the side or on pro battery grips.
5. Place the strap pad over the left shoulder. The triglide on the back adjusts the sling to the appropriate length. The second triglide can be positioned to act as a stop to prevent your camera from sliding too far back on the sling.