The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.
- Dual Harness - Regular: 34" - 44" (86cm - 112cm) Chest
- Dual Harness - X-Long: 44" - 56" (112cm - 142cm) Chest
- Carry style: harness
- Recommended Load: 15 lbs per side (6.8kg)
- # of connection points: four
- Connection type: 3/8" webbing
- Quick disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Neoprene pad, nylon webbing and leather tabs
- Chest strap is completely removable
- Webbing Width: 1" on back, 3/4" chest, 3/8" connection
- Made in the USA
Close out items are not available through our dealers.
The Dual Harness™ comes with two sets of 3/8" webbing connectors that can be used to attach two cameras, binoculars, etc to the harness. The harness is fully adjustable and can be used with OP/TECH USA’s System Connectors. The chest strap adds extra support and stability and also is completely removable.
How to Attach a 3/8" Webbing Connector to your Camera
|1. Pass the end of the webbing through the connector on the camera.||2. Pass it back through the first opening on the plastic buckle.||3. Pass it through the second opening on the plastic buckle.||4. Pull tight for a secure hold.|