Made in USA
Utility Strap™ - Sling
Availability: In stock
- Comfortably carry heavy equipment for extended periods of time with the internal control-stretch system and Lycra® binding
- Evenly distributes weight with its curved neoprene pad
- Non-skid surface keeps the strap securely on your shoulder
- Attaches to strap connection points on the camera body, where the body is designed to carry the load, so no stress is put on your camera housing or lens mount area
- Leaves the tripod mount free for use
- Convertible to right shoulder use with the addition of the System Connectors - Gender Changers™
- Made in the USA
The Utility Strap™ - Sling offers rapid access to your camera or binoculars while maintaining the security of a strap worn across the shoulder. The Utility Strap™ - Sling comes with two of OP/TECH USA’s Uni-Loop Connectors™. Most cameras will only need one, but for cameras with a third strap-connection point or when used with a battery grip, the second Uni-Loop Connector™ will be used. Your gear hangs securely at your side and will glide up and down the sling without interfering with a camera's tripod connection. The neoprene, internal elastic and non-skid surface are bonded together to form a comfortable, durable strap. OP/TECH USA’s quick disconnects (QDs) are rated at 146 pounds tensile strength, so you know your gear is secure.
Combine the Utility Strap™ - Sling with other OP/TECH USA products for even more possibilities.
- Create a safety lanyard for your camera on the Utility Strap™ - Sling with the use of the System Connectors - Extensions (sold separately)
For added peace of mind for those photographers who would normally only have one connection point, you can attach your camera to the sling by two points with the use of an Extension System Connector (sold separately as a set of two). One Extension piece would be attached to the back quick disconnect on the sling and connect over to the Uni-Loop™ attached to the left side of the camera. When you raise your camera to the shooting position, the Extension lanyard will be out of the viewing area. The complete set of Extensions can also be used to transform the Utility Strap™ - Sling into a regular neck/shoulder strap. As a result, you get two straps in one with this easy conversion.
- Switch the Utility Strap™ - Sling to a neck strap with a set of System Connectors - Extensions (sold separately)
With OP/TECH USA's Extensions System Connectors, it's easy to switch from a sling setup to a neck/shoulder strap. Simply remove the sling connection from the neoprene pad and attach the Extensions to each side. It's now long enough to comfortably connect to the Uni-Loops™ attached to your camera.
- Wear the Utility Strap™ - Sling on your right shoulder with a set of System Connectors - Gender Changers™ (sold separately)
With the addition of the Gender Changers™ (sold separately), you can switch the configuration of the strap to work on your right shoulder so that all of the sling hardware is in the proper position for ease of use and mobility.
- While actively moving around with your Utility Strap™ - Sling, secure your camera to your side with the second Uni-Loop Connector™
Attach the second Uni-Loop Connector™ to your belt loop which can then be connected to the Utility Strap™ - Sling's second quick disconnect. Move freely while hiking, biking or navigating busy streets and keep your camera securely attached at your side.
- When shooting with a larger lens, reduce stress on your camera's lens mount with System Connector - Lens Loops™ (sold separately)
Support the weight of a heavy lens with the Lens Loops Connectors™ (sold separately). The Lens Loops™ protect your camera's lens mount from the added weight and stress of a heavy lens while positioning the lens comfortably at your side.
- Protect your camera while attached to the Utility Strap™ - Sling with a neoprene Soft Pouch™ (sold separately)
Protect your camera from bumps, moisture and dust while in the field with a neoprene Soft Pouch™ (sold separately). It remains snuggly on the camera as you wear the Utility Strap™ - Sling and can be quickly removed so that you never miss a shot. Available in a wide variety of styles and sizes to fit almost any camera. Check out our Product Finder to find the pouch that fits your camera.
Check out the videos on the left to discover how the Utility Strap™ - Sling can make carrying your gear feel 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable!
Check out our new Custom Strap.