Made in USA
Availability: In stock
- Fits over most cameras/lenses and holds them securely against the body
- Easy to attach using your existing neck strap
- Fully adjustable length of 19" to 55"
- Lightweight, very strong and durable
- Comfortable, functional and washable
- Easy to put on and take off using quick disconnects
- Made in the USA
Now you don't have to leave your camera behind when bicycling, skiing or hiking. Moving quickly through crowds, brush or even tackling a rough hiking trail can be done without fear of damaging expensive cameras. Your hands are free while the neoprene Stabilizer Strap™ holds the camera close to your body. You have quick and easy access to the camera by merely stretching the neoprene Stabilizer Strap™ over the camera lens for quick removal. It's not necessary to use the quick disconnect to access the camera.
There's no need for a complicated harness as the Stabilizer Strap™ can be quickly added to any strap and removed when the added stability is not necessary. The Stabilizer Strap™ is fully adjustable from 19 to 55 inches and can be easily customized by merely cutting the webbing to the desired length. The quick disconnect makes the strap easy to attach and remove. The Stabilizer Strap™ is ideal for the active photographer!